Taku Iwamoto, MD, PhD
- Dr. Iwamoto received his medical degree from the school of medicine in the University of Tsukuba and his doctor of philosophy in medicine degree from the University of Tokyo/ Graduate School of medicine. He completed an internship and a residency in general surgery at Doai Memorial Hospital, as well as a residency in plastic surgery at University of Tokyo Hospital. Iwamoto completed fellowships in cranio- maxillofacial, hand and microsurgery at Teikyo University Hospital; in specialized dermatological surgery at University of Yamanashi Hospital; in maxillofacial and extremity trauma surgery at the National Center for Global Health and medicine, Tokyo Metropolitan Bokutoh Hospital and Tomei- Atsugi Hospital.
- Graduated from University of Tsukuba, Undergraduate School of Medicine
- Graduated from University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Medicine
- Technical Officials of the Center Hospital of the National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Department of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Medical staff of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Tokyo Metropolitan Bokutoh Hospital
- Research Associate of the Department of Plastic Surgery in the Teikyo University
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Dermatology in the Faculty of Medicine in the University of Yamanashi
- Medical Director of the Plastic Surgery in the Tomei- Atsugi Hospital
- Dr. Iwamoto is a diplomate of the Japan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Japan Society for Surgical Wound Care and is a certified occupational physician from Japan Medical Association.